Personal Banking Customers
One PacificCoast Bank personal banking customers should follow these steps to sign up for online banking:
- Click on the ‘First Time Sign Up’ link within the ‘Personal Banking’ box at www.opcb.com.
- An online application displays. Enter the requested information and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- One PacificCoast Bank will mail two enrollment letters to the address on record for the enrolled account. One letter will contain the temporary encrypted Access ID; the second letter will contain a temporary Password. Note: the letters are mailed separately.
- Upon receipt of both enrollment letters, enter the temporary encrypted Access ID and click the ‘Submit’ button (located within the ‘Personal Banking’ box at www.opcb.com)
- On the following screen enter the temporary encrypted password.
- Next you will be prompted to create an Access ID and Password.
- You will be presented with the Multifactor Authentication page.
- Upon completion of the Multifactor Authentication page, the Terms and Conditions are presented. Once you click on ‘Accept’, you will have access to your account(s).
If you experience issues with enrollment or have any questions, please contact us at 888.326.2265.
Business & Nonprofit Customers (BusinessView®)
If you are a business or nonprofit organization and want to sign up for online banking, please contact us at 888.326.2265 to get started.
Our profits, when distributed, can only be distributed to our Foundation to support our community and environment. We believe this innovative structure will allow us to achieve our vision of Beneficial Banking.
We strive to provide capital to businesses & nonprofits that produce meaningful social justice and environmental outcomes. Learn more about our customers here!
Open an Account
Open an eco-friendly personal checking or savings account now!
Open an Account Online