We offer tailored financing for all types of commercial properties. Our commercial real estate products include:
- Acquisition and refinancing of owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied investment properties
- Interim and long-term real estate financing
- Neighborhood stabilization financing
Learn more about our commercial loans.
Beneficial State Bank offers several ways to help your company meet its long-term goals. Our business term loans may be used to finance:
Business Builder Loans
We offer a Business Builder Loan to assist organizations with:
- Purchasing equipment
- Financing inventory and accounts receivable
- Repaying high interest rate business related debt
- Business purpose tenant improvements
- No personal related debt repayment allowed
Learn more about our Builder Loans.
Business Builder Loan Application (PDF)
Lines of Credit
We offer two ways for your business to take advantage of short-term opportunities as they arise:
- Our revolving lines of credit finance your short-term working capital needs.
- Our non-revolving lines of credit let your business borrow funds disbursed over a period of time; once the project is complete, the line converts to a term loan.
SBA and USDA Guaranteed Loans
As a national preferred SBA lender, Beneficial State Bank makes getting an SBA loan fast and easy. Choose from one of the many business financing solutions offered by One PacificCoast Bank and the Small Business Administration (SBA) or the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
These programs can help your small business grow with favorable and flexible terms and competitive loan rates.We offer four options:
- SBA Express
- SBA 7(a) Loan
- SBA 504 Loan
- USDA Business & Industry
Contact us to find out which loan is best for you!
Dick Fletcher, Chief Lending Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 510.550.8432
Randell Leach, Chief Credit Officer | email@example.com | 503.200.5509
Lisa Stockert, VP Relationship Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916.394.5342
Jae Easterbrooks, VP Commercial Relationship Manager | email@example.com | 206.430.0153